Tori and I love scary movies! Since Halloween’s almost here, I’m rounding up five great vampire flicks you can watch with your significant other:
- Near Dark (1987) – this indie film by Kathryn Bigelow (who won an Oscar for 2008’s The Hurt Locker) follows a family of vampires on the run. It’s one of my all time favorites.
- Interview With the Vampire (1994) – an oldie but a goodie. Anyone who loves New Orleans will enjoy this, and of course the ladies won’t mind watching Christian Slater, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise onscreen for two+ hours.
- Underworld (2003) – the perfect flick for those of you who like your vampire movies to be packed with as many high-octane special effects and intricately choreographed fight scenes as possible.
- “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” (1997-2003 TV Series) – who doesn’t love a good “Buffy” marathon? Good luck getting any sleep once you get hooked on this series.
- Let The Right One In (2008) – this creepy thriller from Sweden follows an outcast who falls in love with a beautiful vampire.
And if you’re not into vampire movies, but still want something scary, check out Drag Me To Hell (2009). I love this movie, it’s really creepy.
What are some of your favorite scary movies that I should check out?